1. All clients including Independent Tourists, Vietnam Tour Operators and Travel Agents (here under referred to as Tour participant) can make reservations to Satsco Travel by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: + 84 8 38489997. Reservation must be made a minimum of 20 days prior to departure of package tours, and a minimum of 10 days prior to departure of other travel services.
2. Satsco Travel will confirm the tour booking in writing by e-mail or by fax, stating the specifications which are to be fulfilled relevant requirements of the tour participant, meanwhile, any failure in the fulfillment of the requirements. Tour participant must be required to reconfirm his/her reservation on the final arrangement which is considered a contract between two parties.
A deposit which is equal to 30% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your Tours to Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia. Should the tour booked within 30 days before departure for your Tour to Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia, full payment is required.
1. Tour price includes transfer and transportation fee by air-conditioned car/coaches (04-45 seats), hotel accommodation (from standard to deluxe room). meals are mentioned in tour program, entrance fee, local guides (and other special expenses required by tour participant previously stated in writing between Satsco Travel and tour participant.
2. Tour price excludes entry-visa into Viet Nam, international and domestic airport taxes, international flights, travel insurance, tips, optional visits, other meals, (these extra expenses will be payable by tour participant before leaving the hotel or restaurant), personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, long-distance call, excess luggage, luggage insurance, entrance fee for camera, etc.
3. All tour prices for land arrangements are in US dollars and guaranteed by the validity of the contract between Satsco Travel and Tour participant. Tour participant will be noticed one month prior to unforeseen changes of prices.
1. By credit card:
Currently, we only accept VISA, Master Card. Please be advised that the bank charge of 3% for Visa and Master Cards is on your account. Kindly follow the following instructions:
a. Download and print out the "Form of Authorization Letter" and fill out all required information.
b. Please enclose : one copy paper of the credit card both sides and one copy of the passport ( first page) with identity and photo
c. Kindly note that the charge of your card will be appeared as SATSCO TRAVEL( it usually takes 5-7 working days for the payment to be approved ) .
Please send this form to Fax number: (+ 84 8) 38489997 or scan it then send by email to our secure site: email@example.com
Download Authorization Letter Form
2. Bank transfer payment to the owner of Satsco Travel account below:
SOUTHERN AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION JOINT STOCK COMPANY
HSBC BANK - The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
Address of the bank
The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi st, District 1. Ho Chi Minh City. Vietnam
Bank SWIFT code
3. Payment is considered as completion when Satsco Travel must receive the full payment on your arrival. Any delay will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation.
4. Payment by Traveler cheque or Credit card: 3 % will be charged for Bank service when you pay by Traveler cheque and 3% will be charged when you pay by Credit card.
5. By Paypal (recommed)
Cancellation And Cancellation fee
1. Notification of cancellation made by tour participant in writing: e-mail or fax, and must be received by Satsco Travel. Any cancellation made by telephone is not accepted.
2. For package tours: For cancellation received within 10 days of departure, the following per on cancellation fees apply:
- 09-10 days prior to departure: 20% of total tour price.
- 05-08 days prior to departure: 50% of total tour price.
- 01-04 days prior to departure: 75% of total tour price.
- On departure day or later: 100% of total tour price.
3. For other travel services: For cancellations received within 15 days of departure, the following per person cancellation fees will be applied:
- 08-15 days prior to departure: 20% of total tour price.
- 02-07 days prior to departure: 50% of total tour price.
- 01 days prior to departure: 75% of total tour price.
- On departure day or later: 100% of total tour price.
4. No refund will be made to tour participants who deviate from the itinerary.
5. Cancellation charges are also applied to additional reservation of accommodations prior to and after the tour.
6. If the flight cancellation is requested by your participant after ticket is issued, revision fee or airline cancellation charge will be applicable. If an air inclusive tour is cancelled after receipt of air ticket, a refund will be processed after return of air tickets to Satsco Travel. Satsco Travel can not assume responsibility for any fees relating to the issue or cancellation of air tickets.
7. If a tour program is cancelled or charged because of force majeure (fire, accidents, catastrophe, war, etc) Satsco Travelshall have no liability for refund on damages incurred. However, Satsco Travel will use its best efforts to help tour participant decrease their damage.
1. Satsco Travel is responsible to tour participants in making arrangements for the tour services offered in this brochure, including means of transport, accommodation, restaurants, tour guides, sightseeing and other commitments (if any).
2. If the services included in the tour can not be supplied or there are changes in an itinerary because of a case of force majeure beyond the control of Satsco Travel, the expense will be payable by tour participant. In other cases, Satsco Travel will refund the expense to them.
3. Satsco Travel reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary or to cancel a tour at any time whenever Satsco Travel deems it necessary for the comfort, convenience or safety of the tour participants.
4. The tour participant agrees that neither Satsco Travel or not its affiliates shall be liable for any damage, loss (including personal injury, death and property loss) or expense occasioned by any act or omission of any supplier providing tour services or of any other person.
5. The means of transport, hotels and restaurants used by Satsco Travel during the tour program comply with the rules and regulations stipulated by the authorities concerned. Satsco Travel shall be exempt from any liability and penalty should any controversy regarding services arise.
6. Tour participant should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the Government of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, including immigration and customs laws and regulations. Satsco Travel will not be responsible for any liability and penalty due to any violation of regulations of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam.
7. Satsco Travel reserves the right to amend the tour arrangement and adjust the tour cost should there be any fluctuation in hotel cost or in transportation cost during holidays such as Christmas, New Year's Day, Lunar New Year's Day, The Liberation of South Viet Nam's Day (30th April), International Labour Day (1st May), National Day (2nd September).
8. No person, other than an authorized representative of Satsco Travel by a document in writing, is authorized to vary, add or waive any term or condition in this brochure.
1. An administration fee of US$ 30 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation on the final arrangement.
2. A change of tour date or tour itinerary within 10 days of departure will be treated as a cancellation and new booking, regular cancellation fees apply.
Special Attention (Disability Requirements)
1. Any disability requiring special attention should be noticed to Satsco Travel at the time the reservation is made. Satsco Travel will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled tour participants, but it is not responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotel, restaurants and other independent suppliers.
2. Motorcoach companies and other carrier employees and representatives may not physically lift participants or assist them on or off transportation vehicles. Tour participants requiring such assistance must be accompanied by a qualified companion or a person hired by Satsco Travel at the tour participant's request.
Young Tour Participants
Tour participants who are less than 12 years old on the tour departure date must be accompanied by adult.
Children aged 11 or over will be classed as adult.
Children from 2 years old to under 11 years old are subject to receive a 10% discount on the land tour price.
There is no charge for children under 02 years old if their parents take care of them. However, no seat, bed and baby food are provided.
Passport & Visa
1. For entry formalities, traveler's passports must be valid for at least 06 months after the date of arrival into Viet Nam. Visas can be obtained via Satsco Travel.
2. The travelers are required to provide Satsco Travel by fax or e-mail with the correct personal details including full name, sex, date of birth, nationality, occupation, passport number, date of arrival, date of departure and special demands.
3. Within 03-06 days, travelers will receive a reply by fax or e-mail from Satsco Travel and will pay Satsco Travel for visa application with the acceptance from the Immigration Departure.
4. Travelers can be issued entry - visas into Viet Nam at the Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in their respective countries or at the border gate into Viet Nam (Noi Bai Airport, Da Nang Airport or Tan Son Nhat Airport). Landing visa fee of 25 US$ is paid directly to the Immigration Department.
5. The other specific details stated in "Travel Information" or Satsco Travel will be notified to tour participant on request by e-mail or by fax.
1. Hotel accommodation is based on twin-sharing rooms. Reductions for triple occupancy are based on accommodations in room with two single beds. A third bed, generally a rollaway bed, may be requested locally if required.
2. The hotels listed in this brochure will be used on most tours. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, hotel substituted will be equivalent to those categories.
3. The requirements of single room will be met by hotels, subject to hotel's availability and tour participant must pay for single room.
1. For tour participant following a vegetarian diet or being on a diet which follows his belief, it is required that the tour participant inform Satsco Travel.com when reservation is made. Tour participant will be charged extra for request of change of dishes or prices of meals after the confirmation of tour program with Satsco Travel has been received.
2. All details of special requirements of welcome party or of farewell party, required drinks at meals or in transportation must be forwarded to Satsco Travel for arrangement, and extra cost must be paid by tour participant.
1. The losses or the expenses arising from the delayed departure time of transport because of the bad weather or the lateness of any participant in the group will be paid by tour participant. Satsco Travel will only help to decrease the losses of the tour participant. Satsco Travel will not be responsible for any refund or liability for damages caused by the delay.
2. The own demands of the tour participant for the high-class transport means such as helicopter, hydrofoil, train with air-conditioner, flight, tax, traditional sailing boat, etc. or the urgent and unforeseen early departure should be announced to Satsco Travel in advance. The additional expenditures will be paid by the tour participant.
Free airlines' luggage allowance is two bags per person with dimensions not to be exceed 17'' x 14'' x 8''. No responsibility of Satsco Travel accepted for loss or damage to luggage or to any of the tour participant's belongings. Luggage insurance is recommended. Tour participants are responsible for preservation of their luggage. If the luggage is lost., Satsco Travel will help in contacting and informing Lost and Found Office.
Service inquiries after the tour
1. If, after returning from the tour, participants wish to inquire regarding any tour services provided, please ensure that all correspondence related to those services is received by Satsco Travel within 15 days after the tour completion date. This will enable Satsco Travel to make a timely investigation.
2. For getting quickly feedback information, please complete the service quality form issued by Satsco Travel, and return it to our tour guide before the tour completion date.